Sundays...

I love Sundays. I am literally obsessed with them. Some times I think I get more enjoyment out of them than Fridays or Saturdays. On Sundays I feel like I recharge properly, laugh about the ridiculousness that occurred the nights before and remind myself what I want out of the week. Today I made dinner with friends, watched SETC: The Movie and thoroughly enjoyed sipping on green tea all night. Sundays have always been special to me. Always glorified by mom and cherished by my sister. I love the way Sundays make me feel and I hope that never goes away. Hopefully I can remember how fabulous Sunday is when school starts on Wednesday. By the way, I am ordering my last books as an undergrad. Does anyone want to shoot me now? Well here goes nothing...




0 love notes:

Post a Comment