You Know What Mt. Pleasant, You Aren't Half Bad...


As you all know, I live in Mt. Pleasant at the present moment. You may also know that I haven't been the best sport about it.

I've actually been a HUGE brat even though I love my apartment, neighbors and most of all my Craigslist roomie!

I have a lot of things to look forward to in Mt. Pleasant and here are only a few:

 

1) Mt. Pleasant Farmer's Market
Apparently it's WAY better than the downtown market. I find that hard to believe but I hope it's true!

2) Bars at Shem Creek
I have COMPLETELY fallen head over heels for The Shelter. This incredible bar has fantastic live music and shockingly cheap beer. I also adore the happy hour at Water's Edge. I don't know how they afford such discounted drink prices!

3) BEACH
I have been able to go Sullivan's Island SO much more now. I've always been close to the beach but now my commute is only 5 minutes with NO TRAFFIC. Be still my heart.

4) Parking
Enough said...

5) Mt. Pleasant Library
I'm only a bike ride away! I still have an excuse to ride my bike AND I won't accrue late fees {well...maybe}.

6) My apartment has a pool and I only paid 20 bucks for electricity this month.
Enough said...


Let's see what kind of trouble I stir up in Mount Pleasant...


peace easy,

the fourth




0 love notes:

Post a Comment