WEEKENDING IT: for one extra day

Happy Weekend! This weekend is especially exciting since Monday is MLK Day. Yay for paid time off! This time last year my boyfriend & I traveled to NYC! I usually always have some sort of excursion planned for long weekends but this year I am taking a staycation. What's up in Chucktown this weekend?


Subway experts!



1) Charleston Comedy Festival will be at Palmetto Brewing on Saturday!
2) The amount of breweries popping up in Charleston is incredible. Saturday night I hope to begin working on two resolutions: finally check out Revelry Brewing & listen to more live music. 
3) Family & Friends will perform at the Pour House this weekend. Earnest folk rock? I'm interested! 
5) The Charleston Comedy Festival has sooo many great artists & comedians coming to town. I can't wait to laugh until it hurts. 
5) Magnolia Plantation & Gardens is BOGO during the month of January. This might have to be a Sunday adventure! 


P.S. 
I saw Selma last night and all I can say is wow. Go see it in theaters as soon as possible!
But before the movie we had dinner. Basil's Charleston Restaurant Week menu is actually a steal. 


0 love notes:

Post a Comment