WEEKENDING IT: Birthdays & Bowl Games


This weekend I get to celebrate the birthday of an old friend! I am an advocate for birthdays and believe that they should ALWAYS be celebrated with feasts, revelry and a little cake. This weekend is also the Super Bowl. Although I am not a huge fan of NFL football, I can never say no to nachos & beer!

Working while driving on our way back from JAX Beach.


1) My beautiful friend wants to ring in her birthday at the Tattooed Moose for dinner & drinks. Check out their sick menu! The burgers seem sinful.
2) Will someone check out St. Alban with me this weekend?!
3) Live tunes & sweet brews this Friday night.
4) Poogan's Porch has rolled back their menu again. MUST.GO.
5) How have I not been to this craft beer garden in Mount Pleasant?!
6) Start off February with free live music at Local 616!
8) Kudu is turning 5!
9) It's a slow weekend. Ice skating anyone?



P.S.

Where to watch the Super Bowl in Charleston & Mount Pleasant!


Burton's Grill (AND they have $10 mimosas at brunch!)
Kickin Chicken
King Street Grille
My Father's Moustache
Liberty Tap Room
Pawley's Front Porch
Red's Ice House
Big Game Bar & Grill

0 love notes:

Post a Comment