of course this would happen to me...

UGH! Happy Monday. Actually, I'M LYING! I hope you're having a CRAPPY Monday! & I'll tell you why...

celebrities We can only hope.
{except I don't have Bieber bills}


BOOM. POW. OW. NOOOOOO!

Yep. I rear ended someone today. UGH. I hate when I do this. On my way to work this morning, I stopped at a stop light {I at least did that part right!}. I was jamming out like I always do and in my periphery, the car next to me began to move. So I tapped the gas and then CRAP CRAP CRAP {yeah. it was still red}. I slammed on my brakes and hit the very nice man in front of me. I was literally going 3 MPH and barely tapped his stupid Infiniti, BUT because cars are literally made out of Saran Wrap these days, it left a small dent. I mean, no one was hurt, it was all just really dumb and frustrating. We all know why car accident suck but here's a list of reasons why I hate them more than ANYTHING.

1) I always cry. 

SURPRISE SURPRISE. April's leaking water again! But for real, I cannot STAND feeling like a delinquent/criminal/hooligan/rapscallion, etc. I mean sure, it's fun to act "BAD" when you're out drinking with friends and having a good time but when the cops actually get involved and you inconvenience someone else {he was on the way to breakfast with his wife}, you feel like a buttwad. So I cried and the sweet man from PA kept talking to me to distract me. Obviously, his efforts were futile.

2) You have no idea who you hit or who hit you.

I got hit in high school once and the guy threatened to bodily harm me. ME?! A sweet little high schooler on her way from a Friday football game. He was at fault and he almost totaled my car. My sister and I were fine but it was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!!

3) Insurance companies are out to get you and make you feel like a piece of crap.

Luckily, I have Allstate Accident Forgiveness, but if I didn't have that feature, I'm sure that Allstate would have screwed me over royally. They would have increased my deductible by 1,000,000% and raised my insurance rate because they HATE me and all their other policy holders. I honestly think you have to be a sociopath to be an insurance salesman or a meter attendant {I have my problems with the ones in Charleston} because I know they sit in their offices and laugh maniacally at the sap that is getting screwed!

"MWAHAHAHAHA. You accidently hit that woman on your way out of the gas station because she was out of your line of vision??!! You policy has now change from $50 to $1,900,540.63. MWAHAHAHAHA." {It's a little melodramatic but you catch my drift.}




At the end of the day, I was fine and that sweet man got to breakfast with his wife. It's just annoying for a wrench to be thrown in your plans. But, I chose happiness and have been able to forget about this accident for the majority of my Monday. So, moral of this story, PAY ATTENTION APRIL & please look before you touch the dang gas pedal! HELLO??!!


Peace easy,

the fourth

0 love notes:

Post a Comment