summer to do list.

I was out ALL day at Pawley's Island yesterday. It was magical! Then I got super sad because I realized I let half of my summer slip away without doing my favorite tradition....


summer_to-do2
THE SUMMER BUCKET LIST.

I've always seen summer as soooo restorative. I guess because you don't have to be around so many ingenuine people and you can waste away your summers with your goofy friends and working on ways to challenge yourself.

I guess I totally forgot because it almost doesn't feel like summer to me since I'm working full-time. NO MORE OF THAT. So ch-ch CHECK OUT what my plans are and what I hope to accomplish before it gets too cold to wear my Gap sundress and cut off shorts.


1) MAKE myself go to the beach every weekend (the rain has seriously been killing this).
2) Go to THREE Theatre 99 classes.
3) Have a lawn party (this is a roomie joke because our "lawn" is literally the size of two cardboard boxes. We're doing it anyway though!)
4) Breakfast at Wildflour Pastry
5) Touch my toes (I've been doing yoga to reach this goal. & yes. I have NEVER touched my toes without bending my knees. My sister thinks I'm a freak.)
6) Run 6 miles straight by the end of August (been working hard on this one).
7) Read a book once a week (well...week and a half).
8) FINALLY learn how to properly put on eyeliner without looking like Elvira.
9) Try out a juice cleanse (I keep having TERRIBLE cravings for anything salty).
10) Successfully plan a trip to LSU for the fall, a Chicago trip for the spring and a European trip for the summer!
11) Sunday happy hour at Warehouse/mimoas at Tabuli's.
12) Finally go to Cypress & try one of those damn burgers on a Monday!
13) Hampton Park picnic ya'll!

There it is. BOOM. My list is so cheesy haha! It's crazy how delusional summer can make you feel. You feel so carefree and weightless you feel like you can do anything. Seriously, its better than New Year's Eve!


Peace easy,

the fourth

0 love notes:

Post a Comment