crazy tuesday.

When I have time to troll the web, I am amazed/horrified/excited/saddened by all that I read.


Scouring the web is EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTING. You never know what you'll find. It's almost as bad as watching the local evening news {can you say 4 stabbings and a kidnapping?!}.

Well here's what I found most interesting today...

1. This man hacked a baby monitor and proceeded to curse the parent AND the baby out. WOW.

2. One of that hardest working men in television takes TWO NAPS a day! YES YES YES! I have been waiting for this day. Waiting for this justification...

3. Ya'll...this is crazy. Just add water to beer??!! I just can't even...

4. They found a quiz from 1912 and everyone FAILED. Dang. Some of these are sad. ELI WHITNEY!

And things that made me happy, brought out my inner feminist and made me feel really nerdy.

5. See this is why the Obamas are AWESOME. Mean Girls reference...

6. A cheating husband helped this woman change lives. Of course, I cried.

7. Seven Valuable Lessons from Superheroes. {It's actually really cool! SERIOUSLY. Come on I had to put it up!}


peace easy,

the fourth.




0 love notes:

Post a Comment