hipster.pub.crawl.

Hey Fools!

Last Monday, in celebration of my sister leaving Charleston, I decided to make my friends go on a Hipster Bar Crawl. I.LOVE.HIPSTERS. I mean, I'm obligated to love all hipsters and frat/soro peeps since that composes 95% of the Charleston population. ANYWAY, I made mis amigos dress like hipsters (Taylor Swift anyone?) and go to the biggest hipster bars in Charleston! It was so much fun especially since me and the crew usually frequent some of these these places often. But others were new and like a trendy adventure! Here's were we went:




The Recovery Room

Rec Room is all sorts of amazing. When we went in, we chatted up a motley crew outside, shagged to rando music on the jukebox and played stupid fooze ball. It was awesome and $2 PBR. HELL YEAH!

Cutty's

Literally a whole in the wall and it was recently overtaken by D'Allesandros (the best pizza joint in chuck). Also, it's on my block and once again CHEAP BEER! The bartender is super enterataining, we played Jenga and everyone complimented me on my hipster outfit! Once again awesome.awesome.AWESOME.


Upper Deck and AC's

We actually didn't make it to this side of King Street. It was on the plan but some of us had WAY too many PBR's to be socially acceptable on a Monday night and others had to be "responsible" and went off to bed. But Upper Deck is BOSS. Everyone is really nice and I like to awkwardly dance there on Saturday nights and let people watch me. AC's isn't the most hipster of these bars, BUT everyone ends up there at the end of the night and that creepy guy that stares at you in your Chem. class WILL get the "liquid courage" to come up and talk to you. Also, all your ex-boyfriends go here so...have fun.

By the way, what the hell does AC's stand for anyway? 



Peace easy,

the fourth month.

p.s. Recovery Room actually was the number #2 spot in the NATION for PBR sales. crazzzzzyyyy. and not surprising...

p.s.s. 10 signs you dress like a hipster HAHAHA.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment