what I wish I wrote like...

I don't know what the hell I'm doing with my life and I sure as hell don't know what I'm passionate about but I do know that I am a passionate person that just got an AWESOME job at a PR firm. So...yeah! But I still want to write, create and perform. I was on Thought Catalog the other day (damn that site is addictive) and came across this AWESOME article that sums up how I think (which is the equivalent of a twister and hurricane of thoughts that leaves me emotionally exhausted at the end of the night). This chick can write and she is AMAZING. Kudos girl! Oh! And this one from the NY Times about crying in public. I cry ALL the damn time. Walking, talking, sleeping, eating, in the morining, at night and in my sleep. One time I was bawling my eyes out with the windows rolled down and this dude asked me if I was ok (what a sweet man). But these girls pull from everyday experiences and the things that we ALL think about and it's beautiful. So, I'm determined to write like this and make you buttwads think. And make you realize the we are all the same and all think about the most random sh&t sometimes.



Peace Easy,

the fourth month.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment