happy.birthday.to.ME.

Yo yo yo! It's my BIRTHDAY!!!



No. I do not feel old.
Yes. This birthday is WAY more anticlimatic than last years.
Yes. I keep forgetting it's my birthday.
Yes. My life has changed dramatically. I can't decide if it has in a good way or bad way. 


This is actually the first time since I was six that I haven't strategically planned my birthday. The truth is, I'M TIRED. I have been going to/have thrown so many parties and grad events that I am DONE. I am partied out in all honesty. Which is actually delusional because I know for a fact my friends are going to be "good" amigas and make me go out ALL weekend. Wish me luck.

Anywhoo, I'm thinking of either going to The Rarebit or Poe's Tavern. Last year I went to Monza and it was DELICIOUS. I definitely want something way more casual and cheap since we are all poor (poorer than when we were actually in college surprisingly AHHH!). Thanks in advance for the bday wishes.

Peace easy,

the fourth.

P.S. I just had to post this. I'll be singing it all night! With a damn smile on my face.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment