spoleto.spoleto.spoleto

Ello world!

This weekend I plan on celebrating my birth week, hitting up the Farmer's Market and checking out some economical (i.e. FREE) Spoleto shows. What is Spoleto you might ask? GASP!



No but for real, Spoleto Festival USA and Piccolo Spoleto are pretty damn amazing and if you can get tickets to see a show, you are incredibly lucky. Unfortunately, my post-college budget does not allow me to see much outside of the gratis or super cheap side of the festival so I have to be SUPER selective. Honestly, some of the shows aren't that expensive. I'm just hella poor. 



ANYWHOO here are a couple of Piccolo shows that I'm gonna use birthday cash to see!



1.Pink Collar Comedy Tour ($13/students)

I saw them last year and I am a HUGE fan. They literally made me bust a gut and they are all incredibly fun on twitter too! And yes, I graduated, but I'm definitely a student of life now. Right?

 
2.  Jazz Picnic (free.)

You mean I get to lay in the grass, pretend to be fancy AND get cultured all at the same time FOR FREE??!! Oh hell yeah. Count me in. I'll be there right at 6pm this Saturday. Actually, I'll get there at 5pm to catch the cool documentary too!

3. Piccolo Fiction (free.)

This just sounds neat! They all make up short stories based off of one phrase, "I ducked into the alley". Come on!!! That's awesome.

There are a bunch of other things I want to go see too but unfortunately they all coincide. Like the Shock T's! They sound like they want to kill me through laughter. MEH.


Peace easy,

the fourth.

P.S. I feel like I should buy a monocle or a pipe to go to some of these shows! ha!

0 love notes:

Post a Comment