mistakes I've made recently...

Mistakes. We all make 'em. Here are some of the one's I've made recently. And I'm sure I'll do them again today. All aboard the complain train!



1) Signing that petition on change.org.
  YES! I want to save grasshoppers from being slaughtered in the Southwest. YES! I want to help you stop puppies from being bullied. But in no way, shape or form do I want to be bombarded with emails daily. This site is awesome and makes you feel like a superhero if you sign something but DAMN. I'm tired of those emails.


2) Last night on the couch I thought to myself, "Yes. I can eat this spaghetti with a spoon. No. I shouldn't change out of this brand new top. I want to feel fancy eating my spaghetti alone."
I think we all know how that played out...


3) Signing up for Groupon.
SO MANY DEALS. SO MANY SAVINGS. Adios graduation money!


4) Picking up that phone call at work when it's 4:58pm.
Commence staying on the phone until 5:30pm talking to a visitor and texting your friends, "Be there in a sec."


5) Painting my nails before bed.
 My sister and I CONTINUE to do this even though it's always a failure! We think if we paint our nails right before bed and lay them across the comforter ever so gently while sleeping like Dracula, our nails will be perfection when we awake. Unfortunately, last night it resulted in Red Wine nail polish all over my comfy sheets. FAIL.



Peace easy,

April 

0 love notes:

Post a Comment