Party In The Park

Elloooo! I'm going to Party in the Park today! It's a little weird though because...



9.9 times out of 10 I'm the only African American girl at these things! It's crazy! Country music (well...the kind I listen to) is awesome!!! I love it. My favorites are Darius Rucker, Billy Currington, Lady A, Zac Brown Band, Dierks Bentley (wooo! I love him) and The Band Perry!

I think people get so surprised when I tell them I like country music. BUT my grandmother loves country music and both of my best friends are obsessed with it too so I kind of have to listen to it.

I don't care. I LOVE belting when I sing. And in all honesty, the only music you can belt is R&B and country. Here are the two songs I literally play 10x every road trip!


Gotta love Whit!





  


 Good ol' Faith Hill!



Peace easy,

the fourth.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment