my.life.in.photos.

Wassssssuup??

Here is the life of little Miss Fourth Month through pictures digitally enhanced by Instagram and stolen from my friend's Facebook pages.



My sassy sister left me for graduate school at LSU. She must hate me. WHY ELSE WOULD SHE DO THIS??!! But this is her graduating from her comically small school, Anderson University. Her first week at LSU, she couldn't believe a campus could be so large haha.



 But before she left, we celebrated our birthday back in Aiken. Thank GOD we still have family members that want to throw us birthday parties. And also ones that give us two cakes haha. Mine is the better one. It's red velvet!




Then my gorg roomie helped me celebrate the true post-grad way with one too many cocktails at Barsa and a lot of wine at Fish.

  


Oh and then I crashed my fabulous friend's bachelorette party and things got shocking very quickly. By the way, don't we look SOOOO "Sex and the City" here! ha! love.it.




Then I finally pumped the brakes and attended the jazz picnic by Piccolo Spoleto with this beauty she's incredible. she's the girl you wish you met 5 years ago
 
 



Life is just so hard sometimes...



Peace easy,

the fourth.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment