why you probably hate me...

What's up? It's Thursday! So I decided to divulge reasons why you hate me...or give you reasons to hate me! Enjoy.



1) I pull leg hair.

All of my guy friends cower in fear. Like legit sit on their legs when I walk in the room. I think it's hilarious. Apparently it hurts. Thank God I will never know! MWAHAHAHA.

2) I can't hear.

I have the hearing of a 72-year old man that grew up during the prime of grunge rock and screamo music of the 90's. So anything you say to me, pretend to be a broken record and repeat it for good measure.

3) I talk like a Yankee {apparently}.

So when I first came to the College of Charleston, everyone thought I was from up North because I talk quicker than a pot of hot grits {idk what that was. ignore it.}. Anywhooo, I just talk quickly so when you first meet me it's like you have to decode my speech.
The times when it's the worst: 1) when I'm excited 2) whenever I talk to my sister.
Now it's a part of me. It will never change. I'm a fast talker so I hope you're a quick listener.

4) I trip all the time.

I'm a walking accident. A walking liability. Literally, my friends are scared to walk with me in case they get tangled up in my clumsy. I'm pretty darn sure my death will be via a trip UP the stairs. All of this is SO inconvienient considering the fact that I don't have insurance. Oh well. That's life. {hello post-grad living}Also, I live in DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON! Home of the Charleston Shuffle.

5) My laugh is rambunctious and boisterous. {yeah...I like those words}

My laugh is by no means annoying. BUT it can be overwhelming. I'm sorry when Charlie tells a funny joke or Amanda tells me about her crazy roommates, the laugh is coming out full force! I actually love it and sometimes when I laugh it sounds JUST like my Mom.

I also...

- Never close doors.
- Am ALWAYS cold.
- scream at my friends when I see them at the bars spontaneously.


That's all folks. If you didn't hate me before, here it is! If you didn't love me before, here it is!

 
Peace easy,

the fourth.  

P.S. If you didn't know before, the Charleston Shuffle is the term we use for tripping on the SUPER old

0 love notes:

Post a Comment