4.Ways.To.Become.An.Instant.Jerk.

Do too many people like you? If you have the problem of popularity, try these 4 actions out and see how many friends you have after!



1) Shush-ing someone.

I honestly don't care how loud that sorority chick is being in the library or how obnoxious that corporate dude is on his cell in the line at Starbucks. When you shush someone, you become public enemy #1. They may have been incredibly annoying but you found the need to scrunch up your lips, put your hater face on and say SHHHHHHHHHHHH to a complete stranger so that makes you a JERK. 



2) blast your crappy music at 6am.

I wake up at 6am. Every day. It's no problem. I have no complaints. EXCEPT for the neurotic people that choose to blast "We Found Love" and ANYTHING Adele at 6am! It's too EARLY FOR THAT CRAP. Seriously. I don't want to shake my a$$ at the crack of dawn! Where did you just come from??! A night club?! FALSE. All bars in Charleston County close at 2am so obviously you are insane. Oh...and a JERK.



3) Sharing the nutrition facts of my disgustingly unhealthy meal WHILE I'm inhaling it.

Thank you ma'am for remininding me how many calories and carbs are in this cheeseburger WHILE I'm eating it.
Thank you miss for telling me how many caloies and carbs are in this cheesburger AFTER I eat it.

Both of you suck. Both of you are fun robbers. & both of you are JERKS. 




4) Eat the last Bomb Pop popsicle.

Or use the last egg. Or eat the last Harris Teeter chocolate chip cookie. Or drink the last Bud Light Platinum. I DON'T CARE. Listen, I don't mind sharing (I grew up with a twin for goodness' sake) but when you eat the LAST bite of something that I prepared or bought, that's just freaking annoying. ESPECIALLY if you weren't even eating it earlier and then ASK for the last bite right when it's going to my lips. You're a brat and a JERK.


Peace easy,

the fourth.


0 love notes:

Post a Comment