baton rouge.


I'm off again! I am visiting my twin sister in Baton Rouge tomorrow. 


I have traveled so much this year and this will be my second time in Louisiana this year {I went to New Orleans in the spring}. I also plan on going to D.C next month and NYC in January. STOKED. Thank God for cheap airlines and direct flights.

Admittedly, I know nothing about Baton Rouge. And there doesn't seem to be too much about it online except for the LSU Stadium. So, I'm going to assume that it's kind of like a New Orleans twin with larger buildings, a Charleston vibe and an enormous football team. Let's see if I'm right!

Apparently, it looks like this! SOOOOO COOOOOLLLL!


Here is my itinerary:

1. Louisiana State Museum {I'm a huge history buff but my sister will probably nix this idea}
2. LOTS of local Cajun and Louisiana cuisine
3. Stalk out the cast of Duck Dynasty 
4. Go to a my sister's show Clybourne Park {she's going to be magnificent. i can't wait.}
5. My first LSU football game. AND IT'S AGAINST AUBURN! {So tailgating will be involved and I am not holding back! No one in this town knows me and with the exception of my sister's friends, I'll probably never see them again. HELLO BATON ROUGE!}
6. Recovery
7. Playing around with my sister {aka millions of YouTube videos and us reenacting musical show tunes} 
8. More food

peace easy,

the fourth.

P.S. Baton Rouge means "red stick" in French. Sooooo...that was anticlimactic. Then why the LSU Tigers and not the LSU Logs? hahaha. logs. That's funny. Or some weird native French animal like a poodle wearing a beret? The LSU Poodles! 




0 love notes:

Post a Comment