last week was so much fun!


Charles and I have been dating for two months! That seems so short. I feel like I've known him forever! 
I LOVE IT. 



{Flowers for me! He buys me any flower but roses. I despise roses.}


{Then he took me to Fulton Five for Charleston Restaurant Week. Ya'll....}


{Holy cow. Our meal was incredible. I can't decide if I like Fulton Five or Husk more. I enjoyed every course. Even the antipasti that looked like a spinach pillow.}


{My friend Margaret was in the Spelling Bee at the Alley on Thursday. I got to hang out with my old skirt! Magazine gang and she actually one!!! And no, it's not only because she's an editor!}


{Couldn't help it. I love multicolored skies.}


{Dollar pint night at Mellow Mushroom of Avondale. Unfortunately, it kinda tasted like rotten O.J. So, like true champs, we chugged it.}


{Hahahaha! Made him pose at the spelling bee!}


peace easy,

the fourth.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment