my life + photos



Hey! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME KIDS!





{I like taking random smiley pics in front of American flags. WHO DOESN'T?! YOU DON'T??!! Then you aren't a patriot! AMERICAAAA!}




{And I like looking angry while doing a tongue trick that few people can do?! CAN YOU DO IT?! I challenge you.}



{Ok. So...I went home for Labor Day weekend. It was ABSOLUTELY glorious. BUT my grandmother got fried chicken from Wifesaver, a local restaurant in Aiken/North Augusta. I never realized how sexist the restaurant's name was. WIFESAVER??!! Oh so you saved my role as a wife by giving me access to ONE meal that happens to be incredibly unhealthy? Yeah...}



{I made breakfast for my grandparents! REAL bacon, REAL eggs and creamy grits. I forgot what non-egg whites and non-turkey bacon tasted like. DELICIOUSNESS. This is what home tastes like to me.}




{Sunday before my first day of work, I made a delicious pasta meal and continued to stuff my face with it until today.}



{Then I went to Barnes and Nobles and proceeded to sit there for two hours trying to get my September Issue fix.}



peace easy,

the fourth.







0 love notes:

Post a Comment