things that are expensive and have NO reason to be.

HELLLLLLLLLoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!

I was thinking the other day about how there are SO many ridiculous products that are overpriced!

Here are a few items that just rattle my brain.

 

1) Bikinis
Dude, it's LITERALLY three pieces of fabric made into triangles. Bikini makers should be ashamed! We get it wet, once we get in the water it immediately starts to sag and they usually only last half the summer. I mean...COME ON.

2) Popcorn
If I buy a bag of unpopped popcorn, it's $1. OH YEAH! I can deal with that! But then, just because someone packages it up and makes it microwaveable, it's $7 for three bags of popcorn. WOW. It's just a shame...

3) Thongs
But for real though...it's a string of fabric. How does it cost more than 50 cents?

4) Tampons
Yep. I said it! Tampons should NOT be as expensive as they are! I mean without a doubt they are necessary....like extremely! I mean, if Gertrude Tendrich {the inventor and founder of Tampax} was here today I would give her the biggest hug and thank her for allowing me to swim incognito. BUT that does not excuse the fact that tampons are just glorified and conveniently shaped balls of cotton. IT'S COTTON! Why do I need to shovel out $10 per box. Yeah yeah yeah, I got it. The whole "demand" thing.

5) Saline solution.
 Isn't it just a stuck up version of salt water?

6) Cereal
At Harris Teeter it's like SEVEN DOLLARS for a box of overprocessed, highly sugared beaten up oats and grains. It's obscene!

7) Candles
It's just a bunch of WAX. And if you're an avid candle burner it'll last you a month. It's insanely hilarious that people spend $15 or more on candles just because it smells like "Apple Cinnamon Pie on Thanksgiving Day during a cold afternoon". What?!



peace easy,

the fourth.

P.S. I will keep buying bikinis because I love to swim and I'm addicted to them. I would rather die than live in a world sans popcorn. Thongs and tampons are a necessity that defines modern times. I wear contacts but I hate cereal. Finally, I will continue to either steal candles from my aunt's house or buy them on sale at Target.







0 love notes:

Post a Comment