Fall To-Do List

It's that time of year again, where I let the seasons determine the transformation I want to see in myself.

I don't know what it is but any time the seasons change, I have this inherent feeling to look inward and change large or even minuscule aspects of myself. Also, I remind myself everything I want to accomplish before the end of the season. It's awesome! And the perfect excuse to write a list.




IT'S ALMOST FALL! My favorite season {along with spring...and summer...and winter when it's Christmas}!

So here...we go!


1) Go paddleboard at Shem Creek or James Island before it gets way too cold.

2) Floss more. Right now I usually only do it if something horrible has lodged itself in between my teeth and it feels like death. Usually, the culprit is popcorn.

3) Post my essays to The Fourth Month. Yeah buddy! Get ready for some literature fools!

4) Get back into the routine of quiet time. I SERIOUSLY need my time with the Big Guy and I have been slipping, and it is showing tremendously.

5) Wake up even EARLIER than I do now. According to the Huffington Post, almost every single successful person wakes up extremely early. I want to rise early to workout and take my time in the morning. Let's see if I can swing it!

6) Travel to Baton Rouge and D.C. to see the loves of my life.

7) Stop eating so many pretzels!!! Honestly...it's weird.

8) Wear more colors.

9) Go on a search for the perfect winter boot, buy them and make all my friends jealous of my wonderful discovery.

10) Be a better sister, niece, best friend and employee {this is always on the list}.

11) Only allow mindless Twitter scrolling and Instagram stalking to take up 20 minutes of my day. This also goes for Facebook and Pinterest.

12) More live music!

13) Write more lists.


peace easy,

the fourth


0 love notes:

Post a Comment