my life in photos HOMES!

Hey! I haven't done this post in a while so expect a MOUNTAIN of photos. This is what I've been up to this week {& other weeks...}.



{Unexpected and refreshing fresh flowers at King Dusko. Perfect with my PBR haha.}


{Happy hour at a DIG Nation event. It was so much fun and a great networking opportunity!}


http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram.com/240d274affb011e2bc9d22000a1fbcb9_7.jpg 

{ Ya'll! They had bacon spiced popcorn AND their own cocktail called "In-DIG nation. It was incredible.}


 {They finally tore down the old Charleston library. I'll say, it was definitely an eye sore but I felt oddly nostalgic and it was condemned before I even got here as a freshman in college. Maybe it's my soft spot for anything that has to do with libraries? Or maybe it's because the hotel they plan on building makes me a little uncomfortable? Who knows...}


{Ahhhh...Sullivan's Island adventures.}


{I'm finally exploring Mt. Pleasant more! If you haven't seen the sun set at Vickery's, you're missing out!}


{Blind Tiger adventures. Super cheap beer. And random male strangers...AHEM man on the left.}


{Awwwww....Charles}


{hehe...I'm spoiled!}


{ Ya'll! Remember my old house?! Yeah...I went to a party there on Saturday. hahaha. The new guys invited me over. It was surreal but I'm happy I went. I have finally come to terms with the fact that 48 Spring is no longer mine. Enjoy my old home you hipsters.} 


Peace easy,

the fourth.

P.S. Apparently the next Dig Nation happy hour will be on September 4th. 



0 love notes:

Post a Comment