WEEKENDING IT: Nerd Style

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!

I hope everyone's weeks were AMAZING. Mine has been filled with change and opportunity. 

It's crazy! But I'm definitely super excited!

Anyone have any crazy plans?! This is what I'm excited about!




1) Scandal marathon with my redheaded beauty tonight! Yeah...I definitely don't feel like going hard tonight. So time for a lazy day at home!

2) Beach day on Saturday and THEN my aunt will be in town! That means me turning into a tour guide and them taking me to a free dinner! YAY! I'm stoked. I may drag them on this bus tour or a trip to Boone Hall.

3) I just got these two books at the library yesterday! I was LITERALLY on a waiting list for 2 months. Shocking. But Z is already really good!





4) I love stories like this! These people robbed a non-profit and returned the stolen goods when they realized the work the organization did. Fist bump to humanity!


peace easy,

the fourth.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment