WEEKENDING IT: before February comes!


This is the last weekend of January 2015! Staying true to my positivity campaign, I hope to end the first month of the year surrounded by friends & fun times. What's going on this weekend?

manchannel:

intracoastal-wanderings:

Oyster roast in Ravenel, SC

I love seafood :].  


1) I am most excited for the 32nd Annual Lowcountry Oyster Festival this Sunday! I have never been but I am told to prepare for a great time surrounded by 1.2 billion Mount Pleasant residents & tourists. Let's see how it goes!
2) Palmetto Brewing Co.'s Loading Dock Music Series is this Friday.
3) Have you ever wondered who General Tso of the popular Chinese chicken dish is? I have! And they are searching for him/her this Friday at Terrace Theater.
4) Just in case you need a roast before Sunday, Oysters on the Point is this Saturday.
5) The Inaugural Charleston International Jazz Festival. And it's affordable!
6) Help put an end to food desserts and access to healthy produce at Holy City Brewing!

P.S.
Oyster roast etiquette.
What to wear to a roast.
A Lowcountry tradition. 

0 love notes:

Post a Comment