The Season of Abundant Christmas Parties


Last week was HECTIC. I was crazy busy at work and then I had a Christmas party to attend almost every night. I know...such a hard life.

I had a great time at each shindig. My first was at the Center for Women's annual Holiday Soiree. I made new friends and ate a massive amount of delicious appetizers. The event has a lot of great and open people. Everyone had interesting and smart comments to add to a conversation. I didn't even have to force someone to talk to me. Everyone was so happy! It must be the Christmas cheer. I'm happy I went and I am now seriously considering joining the Center for Women in January.







Up next was the Repeal Day Party for the bar Prohibition. It celebrated the 80th anniversary of the repeal of the 18th amendment that made alcohol illegal in the U.S. I gotta say, I'm happy the U.S. smartened up. It was GREAT. They had a Big Band and so much live jazz. It was like being in New Orleans. My friends and I dressed up in our 1930's best and hit the town. The party was fantastic and I definitely suggest they do it again next year. I will say though I was really disappointed there were no burlesque dancers as promised...boo.





{Oh...Kelly.}



On Friday, my friends and I crashed a Christmas party! They had an open bar and a really weird buffet. You get what you pay for. Did I mention they had an open bar?! I can't really go into details about this soiree. But it was FANTASTIC. 


{Thanks Jess for the photo!}

Saturday was spent with an old friend, new friends and my super sweet boyfriend. We got invited to a Christmas party by one of my old coworkers. Her appetizers were so cute I'd swear they were a Pinterest picture. AND she made delicious mulled wine. I was in heaven. I'm really happy I have such fabulous friends. 


{What am I doing in this picture? Oh you know...just yelling at the guy asking the Christmas trivia questions. I was trying to convince the party I was right. It doesn't seem like it was working.}



peace easy,

the fourth.





0 love notes:

Post a Comment