SHOUT.OUT.

These two fools are my best friends from high school:





They go to Cofc with me:



They have been with me through my mom's death, heinous boyfriends and questionable actions:




We have cursed each other and cried in each other's name more than thrice:








They are the sweetest/most complicated/most fabulous people you'll ever meet with the sense of humor to split your stomach. They make me feel like I can do anything and tell me I'm stupid when I think I can't:





They tell me when my outfit is ugly (even though I ignore them) and they have enough heart to tell me when I'm being a bad friend:



I thank God for them every single day and life without them would be bleak. I don't know if ya'll knew this but...I'M IN FREAKING LOVE WITH YOU!

Peace easy,

the fourth.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment