My Never Ending Cycle

Oh yes...I did it again. I started blogging with the sheer ambition that I would create fabulous content at least three times a week and then actively promote my work.

WRONG.

See, I have this cycle. I get so excited because all I want to do is share my passion for style, fitness, The Big Guy and comedy. And a blog is PERFECT for those kind of ramblings. However, then I get busy. But don't be fooled. That's not why I stop. I get busy and then convince myself that it was a stupid idea to think I could blog in the first place. Yep. It's my thing. I love talking myself out of stuff.

BUT NO MORE! I am done. OVER IT. Especially after reading this incredibly insightful Huffington Post article about actively pursuing your passion.

SO WATCH OUT WORLD! April is hear to stay and you will LOVE IT.

Hmm...now I just need to make sure I stick with it.

Anyway, Happy Monday world! I hope yours is as great and naive as mine!

Peace easy,

April




0 love notes:

Post a Comment