Charleston Fashion Week!


Waddup Saturday!

Today is the last day of Charleston Fashion Week! The tents will sadly soon be coming down and overwhelming scent of fashion will dissipate as the hairspray, spray tans and hair extensions leave the Holy City. Even though I am WAY too poor to afford a ticket, I love CFW! All the underrepresented fashionisto/as of Chs. get all a flutter because they can finally bust out those super sparkly/expensive/vintage pieces from their closet and showcase them in an atmosphere that will actually ooh and ahh instead of gawk. I love it! 

I'm gonna try to hit up some of these after parties tonight at The Cocktail Club and The Republic but I know for DAMN sure I won't be hitting up the official one. SEVENTY-FIVE BUCKS?! Somebody lost their mind. For a person with a job that's a steal but if I wanted to pack myself into a tight space and indulge in an open bar, I'll just go to a frat party. 

Anyway, there are a bunch of things I love about Charleston Fashion Week!


1) Ayoka Lucas: She is effin' outrageous and put Charleston on the fashion map. MWAH to Ayoka!


2) Modelzzz: Thank GOD that CFW monitors the models so much! I interned there two years ago and I loved it. Ayoka refuses to hire betches that are way too skinny or look unhealthy. ALSO, the diversity of the models is amazing. The CFW team does a great job of offering variety for the designers. LOVE.IT.



Peace easy CFW. We can't wait for you to come next year to boost our economy and make us dress hotter for an entire week (just in case a street style photographer pops up).


April.OUT.




0 love notes:

Post a Comment