HAPPY JULY!

Ello!

July is going to be filled with decisions and clarity! I can feel it. 

Enough of that! These are the things that are making me happy this afternoon.






  • HAHAHA! But for real, I'm planning a trip to Spain in March or April. I'm SUPER excited! 




  • One of my best friends, Kelly, has a Tumblr! It's hilarious, politically-fueled and beautiful...just like her. 





  • ANOTHER one of my best friends is off on a Guatemalan adventure {I wouldn't expect anything less}. I am literally crawling with excitement to hear all about it! She's on the right. Aint she a cutie?! Chau linda! Buena suerte y regresa pronto.

    




warms my heart


  • This makes me super happy! I hope it does the same for someone else.





Peace easy,

the fourth.





    0 love notes:

    Post a Comment