WEEKENDING IT: With a little R&R


This week FLEW by! I overdid it at the gym on Sunday so instead of a rest "day" I had a rest week. Tonight a friend's dog is turning 1! Even though this is simply an excuse to throw a party, I must say her dog looks adorable in a birthday hat. What's going on in the rest of Chucktown?

Just some light reading at Royal American. 

1) First Fridays on Broad! A Charleston tradition... & Robert Lange's gallery is turning 10.
2) This will probably make you think before you take a tour on a horse carriage.
3) Pancakes For A Good Cause
4) Finz Bar & Grill does trivia on Saturdays!
5) Get your live music fix.
6) Ardoa.
8) Sundays on King Street.
7) Free ghosts tours this Sunday!



P.S.

This just changed my life! Trying to break my penchant for tardiness.
How to make a disgusting cookie.
My excuse for why my treadmill workouts are terrible.
Tumblr found some Disney secrets
Praying for those at USC



0 love notes:

Post a Comment